BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Escapades.


I want to bang my head against familiar walls,
for this darkness has bore into the crevices of my mind,
sucked me dry and worthless,
left me alone and so far behind.

I want to walk down familiar lanes,
for my feet have betrayed me in all directions,
abandoned me to lament over losses,
bundled in chaos and misconceptions.

I want to cut myself with familiar blades,
for my blood has frozen in this cold,
taken the life out of me,
tossed me about barren and old.

I want to cry over familiar pains,
for my sadness and gloom laugh at me,
strip my peace, cut me open every time,
drown me in a tear-filled sea.

I want to run to familiar faces,
for every face mocks and jeers,
burns me deep inside,
aggrevates my deepest fears.

I want to hear familiar sounds,
for every sound hurts like noise,
all my dreams have been shattered,
one by one like the cheapest toys.

I want to lean against familiar walls,
for every wall is just another illusion,
every push and shove is part of destiny,
there's an endless isolation.

0 comments: