BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Roll of Thunder, Hear my Cry.


if tears could talk, i'd go deaf.
if love could drown, i'd be dead.
if happiness could fly, i'd be alone,
if pain was wax, i'd be all made of stone.

if scars would bleed, i'd be a fountain,
if sorrows could grow, i'd be a mountain,
if feelings could die, i'd be hollow,
if life could bounce, i'd just be a yoyo.

if distance could fold, i'd be so near,
if the night sky would glow, i'd have no fear,
if the sky could shelter, i'd have a haven,
if the sands could hold on, i'd have a cushion.

if dreams could fly, i'd be so free,
if obsessions could rot, i'd be merry,
if fears could sleep, i'd be so happy,
if sobs could lull, i'd be so groggy.


I'm in a weird mood today. I wonder why. I don't think I know the reason myself. sighs. I had an amazing weekends, details of which I will publish whenever I get the time [the entry's still incomplete]. I talked to my brother on the phone today, it felt like I hadn't talked to him in ages. Each detail he told me about his senior year reminded me of my time, 2008, now known as "last year". My instructor didn't know why zonula occudens were continuous in the brain vessels and not in other blood vessels, but I knew. So I felt a little smart for a change. Two three days ago I knew what SIDS stood for, "Sudden Infant Death Syndrome"..another self-placed feather to my hat. As usual, I fail to understand people. I tell myself not to think about them, yet I'm so unable to let go and busy myself in other things.I'm still very much the same 'Sidra Chaudhry' and yet so different. I miss my oldself and sometimes I yearn to change. I'm parked in the wrong lane in the wrong place maybe? I don't want to think too much, so I will stop right here.

0 comments: