BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Flash Backs.

I was searching through my 0ld files and suddenly came across a very old 'introduction' that I had written for myself to put up on my orkut profile back in 2005, when I was 15 years old. It brought back so many memories :P gosh, our lives revolved around orkut and all the gossip oozed out of people's scrapbooks- we'd come to know who's going out with who, who someone hates and all other kinds of shallow stuff. It's funny how some things from the past just make you laugh so much until you have tears in your eyes and trust me, this is one of those few things. Whenever I read it, it makes me feel how much I have changed as a person. I'm a totally new Sidra with patches of an older version...

I'm a very laid-back person, no high and mighty impressions, no sir. I love post its, they are like ALL over my books, my mirror, my bulletin board and my desk. And no, absolutely not the "heart" and "leaf" shaped ones; because I think they look gay. *screws face*.. I simply adore souvenirs- with those big slogans, make me feel a sense of achievement :P.. Dark colors totally intrigue me, bring me black, maroon, purple, brown, or you name it, and it's MINE!! :P.. I HATE coffee and I don't quite understand how people can take in such huge amounts of caffeine into their body everyday! *gasp* the very smell makes me gag. I can make the very small things matter and the very big things pushed away to a corner. I love criss-crossing dates on my calendars. I'm so not interested in the latest gadgets and technological advances UNLESS it's in the field of medicine and if there’s a new msn messenger in town.. *smirks*.. I love interacting with people, but there's this really fine line I've drawn that puts me at a safe distance. I am a major "man hater" :P.. I hate many people without any good reason, but that's me. I don't believe in role models or ideals, because everyone is destined to be someone different, not all of us can be Martin Luther King Jr. or Florence Nightingale, we do need some variety in this world. To me, change is important but not always welcome. I love a change in the form of a few strokes here and there, but major changes distress and disturb me, whether positive or negative. I don't understand what's so great about body piercing? They look freaky. *shudders* Ears are still okay. Friends make up a major chunk of my life; don't know how I'd live without them. I consider shopping a major sport and I happen to be an active player. People who hate life should be slapped hard across the face and thrown into the Pacific ! *hmph* Life is beautiful! I love living; the mere satisfaction that each breath brings along elevates all the stress and pressure around me. My mood drives me the whole day. My moods are very contagious, and I can send very strong vibes to the people around me. I sting, beware. If you're in my good books, then you’re lucky. If you're on my black list, then you’re still luckier. I try to help people as much as I can, but I don't know why I end up getting all "plastic-ky" in front of the ones I'm not that fond of. I don't mind if you hate me, I probably would beat you to it anyway. *sticks tongue out*. It may seem that I look very simple and straight-forward to understand, but mind you I have a whole world to myself on the inside. *tosses hair out of the way*. I can laugh on the lamest things ever, and the same applies on the crying part. In times of uncontrollable fury, I can go up to the extent of throwing things here and there, and screaming my lungs out at the person (victim) without a care in the world. So you better not go to my other side. I firmly believe that you make your own life; nobody can tell you how to live. Life goes on. It takes you along to places where you'd never even dream of going. I don’t understand "love", I think it just means that you get used to each other? There's no concept of "natural beauty” anymore, except maybe in places where they still respect the "Powhatan Confederacy". Politics is interesting. It's the 'dirty-ness' about it that makes things spicier. If you want to show me airs and your attitude, then sure do. I don’t give. If life were all about minding your own business, there would be no news. This is not an opinion, but a fact. I don't like being nosy, but I don't mind being updated with the going-ons. I’d love to learn everything about everything. I'd love to write a whole book on my life- an autobiography. I rock at screwing things up in seconds. *snaps fingers*. I am in love with myself, so it gets a little hard for me to love people around me. But I'm not a hag, at least that's not what I feel. *raises eyebrow*

~Oh yes, even if you read this entire “mother-of-an-about-me”, you still don't know a LOT about me.
~



2 comments:

Eraj said...

Hmmmmm....
still a lot was left????? :P
wut a complex personality!!!

well we all are complex ppl with some part of us open for all and a lot hidden under many cloaks... it happens....

i just cant write an intro.... :)
n yup reading things we wrote some years back brings a lot many memories...thats the part i love the most abt writing :)

Sidra Ch. said...

haha, i can never describe myself. i guess all of us are just too intricate to be written about. =]