BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

I Miss.

I miss being crazy,
I miss being wild,
I miss scraped knees,
I miss being a child.

I miss the sticky candy,
I miss the pretty dolls,
I miss the sound of rattles,
I miss the late night calls.

I miss sitting in the shade,
I miss staring at the sky,
I miss the stories you told,
I miss how days would go by.

I miss kneeling on the cold floor,
I miss watching it snow,
I miss listening to the breeze,
I miss seeing the stars glow.

I miss all the hugs,
I miss the keep-sakes,
I miss the successes,
I miss the mistakes.

I miss waiting in the rain,
I miss wandering around,
I miss listening to the silence,
I miss each and every sound.

I miss the old times,
I miss the old days,
I miss the sweet clouds,
I miss the golden rains.

[To be added to, later, Insh'Allah]

2 comments:

un-gineer said...

oyeee mein yeh chori ker lon???

Sidra Ch. said...

Yes, you can, provided you mention my name :P

and it's a lil incomplete. but you like it the way it is, then feel free to take it.