BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Disturbia.

No, this isn't about the Rihanna's new song. It's about major disturbance caused by certain people. I won't take names because I'm in no mood of jeopardizing my social survival in college, especially this early. I've seriously had it with people who have their brains hanging out of their mouth. Like seriously, why do certain 'individual's think that their intelligence will solely be measured by the length of their tongues and strength of their metallic vocal cords? Since I'm in medical school now and I'm being compelled to question and analyze even the most simplest things in life, for instance why is the glass resting on the table and why can't it be the table resting beneath the glass? Honestly, even if this absurd question were posed, people would be at the edge of their seats, literally falling off to answer this question according to what each of them interpret it as. Back to the topic at hand, peeps. Well, some people seem to exhibit an extreme bout of verbal diarrhea, since the only thing coming out of their mouths is shit and it's watery in consistency 'cause it NEVER fails to stop. While others have severe difficulty in controlling their deltoid muscles and that's why their hands are always up, even before the teacher finishes her questions. My college friends know who such "gifted" people are, so I don't need to elaborate much. SO, today was fun, INDEED. lol. [take note of how I emphasized on SO and INDEED]...I sat down with another set of people, who ended up becoming such amazing buddies! It's sometimes really interesting to see how we all are so similar at a certain level. We hate on the same set of people, we like some, we are judgemental and we are opinionated, but we are not apologetic about it and that's ALL that matters. I'm not justifying "hatred", what I mean is that sometimes it's the reason behind the feeling that needs to be considered as well. Anyways, enough of obsessing over totally worthless morons. I've developed an affinity for the sandwiches and shawarma in my college cafteria and I have it almost daily. This week was so freaking stressful. I was in a knee-high pile of crap. Biochemistry blue, physio fiascos and histo hues, what more can you ask for? I even dreamt about studying for a physio SGD, it has become THAT intense now. But I'm enjoying it, alhamdullilah. So far, so good. The second years just recently got their first year results and it was quite a sight to watch. I saw people crying with joy and sorrow and made "me" feel so emotional for some random reason. I thought to myself about how my time will come too, how I will be trying to calm my beating heart and dry my sweaty palms to beat the tension before my results come out. But insh'Allah all will go well, I'm sure. I have faith. *smiiiiile* These days I really feel that I talk a little too much and that I need to tighten my mandibular screws a little bit, they are TOO loose. Hina, one of my high school friends, called me from Lahore and out of the 22 minute phone call, I only allowed her to talk about 5 minutes. lol. I'm turning into a hollow vessel, making too much noise. lol. I remember how our fifth grade science substitute wrote this on the chalk board when we were making too much noises and how we all mocked at the the saying by calling "vessels", "veZZles". God, I always go into flashbacks. I'm so glad it's a weekend, I get to sleep, procrastinate and come online for sometime. Using the internet has naturally gone out of my routines. I'd rather catch up on my sleep than do anything else. I've become too lazy to reply to people's wall posts on facebook too.I went to Jinnah Super directly after college and MAAAAAN, it was fun. I got the chance to visit Saeed Book Bank and I remember Naseeha mentioning it once. It was amazing. I saw the Pakistani fashion designer Rizwan Beyg there too!

Changing tracks, 2009's already here and it's a little astonishing because I used to always check out product expiry dates and just reading off "2009" on them would be okay and I'd easily toss them into my cart and now 2009 was looking at me in the eye. This February, I turn 19, just a year away from stepping out of my teen life, this June- my younger brother graduates from high school and starts college, insh'Allah. So many firsts and so many things waiting in the pipeline. I was just so sick of new year smses! They kept disturbing me through out, even when my cell was just on vibration. Ughhhies. The End.

0 comments: