BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

"Take Care"

The two words didn't mean much to me,
until you said them so lovingly,
that the words sprout wings and lifted me high,
they made me want to dance and reach for the sky.

It wasn't that I didn't care enough before,
it was just your saying that made me wanna do more,
I started using rouge, I stared into the mirror,
Everything was beauty, everything so much clearer.

I dipped myself in wells of rose water,
all of a sudden I seemed to matter,
I used kohl for the first time in life,
I danced to the tunes of the forbidden fife.

My eyes started twinkling, dreams came to and fro,
I was in a land of fairies, magic and galore.
I didn't want to sleep a wink last night,
because the reality was so beautiful, so bright.

My smiles knew no bounds and my tears were all dried,
the joys started dancing, all my sorrows suddenly died,
just because of those two words that you uttered once,
the utterance of which became one, big, mighty bunce.

1 comments:

Eraj said...

nyc....
ya smtymes a few words said by sm1 (close to our heart) matter a lot......
:)