BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

So Incomplete.

So empty and so devoid,
like empty cans or banana peels,
left over the mantle to rot,
that's how you make me feel,
so hollow, so incomplete.

Under the hue of dancing flames,
I burn a different color each day,
melting into an amalgam of decay,
that's just how the cycle repeats,
leaving me so dead, so incomplete.


The heart's all too numb,
to feel anything anymore,
it's frozen, it's gone till the core,
so poisoned with nothing but deceit,
I'm alone to feel bleak, so incomplete.

Blinding lights screaming out,
obliterating all the possible routes,
from outside the darkness and into the day,
I'm left to cry over my defeat,
so lost, so deprived, so incomplete.

1 comments:

gone! said...

There is always sunshine after a long dark night :)