BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Height of Boredom. :)

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes. sighs. After a four year old's favorite cousin.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
ummm, Saturday?

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
It passes, I guess.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAL?
A good sandwich & nothing beats desi food.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I don't think I'd be cool enough :P

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
As they say "I'm fluent in sarcasm".

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Umm, yeah.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Lol. I am paranoid about jumping off my bed, talk about bungee jumping! :P

10. FAVORITE CEREAL?
Has to be none other than Honey Bunches of Oats- Honey Roasted. :)

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Actually, no. I miss my sneakers. =/

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Chocolate Chip, Praline 'n Cream, Butterscotch, Gold Ribbon, and Coconut-flavored.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
It maybe the eyes, the shoes, the face, the bag, the ring- keeps changing.

15. RED OR PINK?
A bit of both.

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
That I love myself a little too much maybe. And I try to cherish everything and get a little too carried away with it at times.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Ah, please don't get me started. They all know who they are.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
I wouldn't mind :P

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
What pants? I'm in a shalwaar kameez right now. It's a white shalwaar btw, with golden flip flops.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna-title track. =/

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
I'd always be out of the box. :) But I'd want to be black, it overwrites every other color.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Freshly done laundry, roses, jasmine, henna, Johnson's baby lotion. I'm very sensitive to smells, most smells get to my head.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
A college friend.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Tennis and cricket.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Dark brown, I think.

28. EYE COLOR?
Brown.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes. Transparent ones & I wear glasses too :P

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
This is a tricky question with a very long answer. I love french fries, cheese sandwiches, spring rolls, brownies, chocolate fudge cakes, mango milkshakes, desi food and so much more. :)

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
A part of Slumdog Millionaire.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Navy blue KAMEEZ :P

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter. <3

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
I believe hugs work wonders.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Not many.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Most :P

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Lets see. Lipincott Biochemistry, Guyton Physiology, Laiq's Histology, KLM's Embryology etc etc. :)

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Geo News.

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)?
Rain, children laughing, breeze, bangles, birds and of course silence.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Neither. But I like "It's your Birthday" by Beatles. lol

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
England. 7 hours away from Saudi.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I'm not too sure. This is something I want feedback about.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Jubail, Saudi Arabia.

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Nobody in particular.

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
I haven't met anyone THAT special as yet.

1 comments:

gone! said...

45. You have the writing talent, girl :-)