BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

All Inside.

Crying out loud was never hard,
it was keeping it all in,
that has scarred me.
burned me from within.

To smile in this sea of people,
to laugh hollow laughs,
To show just one side of me,
struggling to cover the darker half.

Gathering the tears on my lashes,
in jars of blood and flesh,
to walk over shards of glass,
watching every wound refresh.


As darkness falls and takes over,
I cover up myself in sheets of dark,
just to become part of the night,
so mysterious, so very stark.

I undulate with the waves of fate,
sometimes up and mostly down,
becoming a dead fish, nothing more,
either go with the flow, or just drown.

Pain is my friend, tears my comrade,
gnawing at my heart is regret, so innate,
I have turned into a stone,
with nothing, but me alone.

I bleed inside, nobody sees,
I cry inside, nobody feels.
I break into bits,
fluttering in the breeze.

0 comments: