BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Fifty.


1. I suck at looking composed. If it's there, it’s on my face, period.

2. I love collecting memorabilia- broken glasses, empty ink pens, signed tissue papers, cards, bookmarks, whatever, I like storing it all.

3. I still wear my fourth grade watch with pride.

4. I hate smoking with a passion and can’t stand it at all.

5. I hate almost everyone at first before starting to like them.

6. I don’t know anything about music, I just listen to whatever I want, so never ask me about my favorite band or singer, I don’t know any names or songs.

7. When I was young, I used to inject orange juice into my soft toys.

8. I fear stagnation- physical, mental, emotional, intellectual, whatever kind.

9. Loss of control and helplessness scares me too.

10. To me, every moment is a memory and every second is history in the making.

11. I love having heart-to-heart conversations with people, it helps me get to know myself and of course the other person.

12. In my opinion, crying on someone’s shoulder is the best way to detox yourself.

13. I love talking to myself; only I can tolerate my stories.

14. I wanted to be the prime minister of Pakistan when I was in second grade.

15. I really want to write an autobiography.

16. I love letters and emails. They make me feel so very loved.

17. Photography isn’t a hobby, it’s a lifestyle.

18. I can go hungry for more than 12 hours without feeling a thing.

19. I hate coffee; the mere smell makes me gag.

20. I often make a very big fool out of myself.

21. I love reminiscing about the old days.

22. I feel too blessed to be true at times, alhamdullilah.

23. I experience sudden outbursts of creativity oozing out of myself.

24. I give off very strong vibes.

25. Shopping is an amazing analgesic.

26. I hate getting late to any place, even a family dinner for that matter.

27. I hate tablets. They should have syrups for every illness in the world. Panadol always gets stuck in my throat and I have to break it into half to ingest it. Yes, I know I'm emo.

28. I fear pain a LOT.

29. I love spending time with myself.

30. I'm a walking-and-talking disaster.

31. I can be extremely shy that I often amaze myself.

32. I try to be extra-nice to those I hate, I don't know why.

33. My definition of a good day is when you have tears in your eyes from all the bouts of laughter.

34. My parents are my hommies. lol.

35. I often don't see the 'point' in things.

36. I love walking in the rain.

37. I love falling asleep while listening to the rain outside my window.

38. I take people a little too seriously.

39. My revenge goes as far as blocking and deleting a person from my msn and/or Facebook :P

40. I enjoy shopping for cleaning agents/detergents.

41. My favorite chore is washing dishes. I swear, I'm serious.

42. I can't ignore. I simply can't. Especially people.

43. I experience mood crashes.

44. I'm quick to judge and quick to change my judgement too.

45. Everything and everyone has the potential to irritate me.

46. It's easier for me to express my hatred for someone rather than my love for them.

47. I wish I had the power to "tune" things out.

48. It would be so cool if we had a "Ctrl + Z" in life.

49. I either talk too much or not at all. There's no middle way to it.

50. You still don't know so much about me. :)

0 comments: