BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Nameless.

I want you to hear,
what I don't say,
I want to be with you,
as night turns into day,
I just want to seal my lips,
place on them my finger tips,
watch you try to decipher,
the secrets that they cover,
I sometimes want to be blind,
to see the world through your eyes,
to witness and finally realize,
that ugliness is all about lies,
I search you through the darkness,
I search for you in the light,
each word of yours, you say,
lingers with me every night.
I keep telling myself again,
it's not love, it's merely vain,
but it's the words, the smiles,
that pull me closer, they beguile,
when I come too close, I burn,
for it was just an illusion, I learn.
But still sometimes when rains fall,
each droplet utters your name,
carves it into my heart the same,
letting go of you is not hard,
but seeing you let go of me,
breaks me into pieces so small,
nobody would be able to gather me at all.
So if you plan to break me,
please do let me know,
so that I fragment myself for you,
and become from someone you know,
into someone you once knew.

0 comments: