BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Crack.

The weather's so amazing! It's windy and it's raining! It's so so cool. :) I have college tomorrow and I'm so dead and beat, but I still don't feel like sleeping. I wanted to sleep to the sound of rain falling outside my window, but it just stopped. sighs. Today was such a surreal day, I had three SGDs, which I couldn't study for at all. I was out at a family dinner yesternite and by the time I came back I was too tired to do anything, however I did try to jab at embryology. Anywaysss, today was just weird- came to know things that would NEVER cross my mind under normal circumstances. But anyways, I am going to try to ignore it. Blah, blah, blah. I need to go sleep.

1 comments:

Eraj said...

Ahh!!!
3 SGD's...
i cn understand... i didnt knew a word abt em...