BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Just Another Girl.



I am just another girl,
letting this love swirl,
every little of my curls,
setting my eyes on fire,
burning in deep desire,
to dance in the breeze,
to write our name on all oak trees,
batting my eyelids at every memory,
of whatever was between you and me,
I sleep with a new dream every night,
smiling in my sleep in the moonlight,
tossing my locks out of my way,
calling out butterflies to play,
just another game of hide and seek,
letting the dew settle on my cheek,
with every smile, my eyes twinkle,
on my forehead there isn't a wrinkle,
but sometimes when gloom sets in,
there's a flood that flows from within,
out of my eyes onto my cheeks,
those tears make me so weak,
resting on the dead petals below,
dispersing me like a dandelion to blow.
In my basket of broken dreams,
I sit to count those endless screams,
but then your mere illusion,
is enough of a delusion,
that you will always be there,
that you will always care,
I want you to become the flower,
that crowns my long flowing hair,
become a cluster of rain drops,
falling mercilessly from the air,
to drench me in your affection,
to leave me close to perfection.
I am just another girl for you,
just another butterfly with no clue,
where to go and where to rest,
I'm an epileptic butterfly in a quest.


0 comments: