BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Dancing with Pain.

I was standing in a circle of light,
the stars shining above my head,
just when I thought I was alone,
pain came and stood by me instead.

It took my hand and pulled me close,
it made me swirl around on my toes,
when I stopped reeling around,
it lifted me up above the ground.

Before finally parting of ways,
it held me in a tight embrace,
I could actually feel it pulsating,
through my veins, 'twas radiating.

It finally let go of my cold hand,
left me in my circle, alone to stand,
as I watched it rising up to the sky,
with tears in my eyes, I kissed it goodbye.


2 comments:

Eraj said...

lovely....all ur writings are wese... :)
i lyk the idea though...
keep up the goodwork
happy blogging

gone! said...

I love the concept. The combination of dance with pain is indeed splendid (: