BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Nida! <3

There's this girl I know,
Nido's what is her name,
ever since I met her in grade three,
I have never been the same.

The craziest times,
the craziest days,
with her by my side,
there was limitless craze.

Although poles apart we are,
still we're so close, never far,
I miss you with all my heart,
of my life you're a vital part.

Today is a special day,
for it's your birthday,
although we can't cut cakes,
hold surprise parties like in the past,
which reminds me that time has passed so fast!

Even when you're a 100 years old,
a granny with annoying grandkids,
I will be there with you,
I'll still very much be your Sid.

I wish I was there by your side,
to blow the candles with you,
to plaster your face with cake,
all your cool birthday gifts I'd take.

Then when the party would be over,
we'd sit on the couch and chatter,
about the good old days when,
tears didn't exist, just smiles so golden.

Snapping back into the present,
I'm glad that life with you I spent,
my childhood full of so much fun,
a friend like you, there was none.

When I learnt what a friend was,
you accepted me with all my flaws,
you defined what a sister is to me,
my closest friend were thee.

I wish you the best birthday ever,
full of happiness and joy forever,
may God shower you with love and grace,
so much so that it radiates from your face!

May this day be a beginning to a new start,
may pain never ever find way to your heart,
may you smile like there's no gloom,
in your life may sorrow never find room.

Here's wishing you a very happy birthday,
I love you so much, I don't even have to say!

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYY!

0 comments: