BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Nonsense.

I don't know how, I don't know when,
but this feeling's becoming such a burden,
there's so much of confusion, so many mind games,
everything's so very different, nothing feels the same,
I'm sometimes feeling so light and at times so low,
it's like I'm being bounced up and down like a yo yo,
the simplest words, the simplest gestures leave me dazed,
at myself, my words and my actions, I'm so utterly amazed.
I never thought I would, I never thought I could,
just be another girl, never knew it actually would,
happen so quickly, so suddenly that it would knock me down,
head first, face flat and with myself sprawled on ground,
I fail to recognize myself often, wondering where I stand,
here I am waiting for someone to extend a hand,
I mean, what the hell's wrong with me?
Why am I becoming such a big sissy!

Note to self: Ughhhhhhh. Sidra, shut up and go to bed.

0 comments: