BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

Never Want to See You.


I don't want to see you ever again,
not because I hate you, but maybe,
it's just because I love you too much,
so much that it has changed sanity to pain.
You have changed me so much that,
I'm often sickened at my own deeds,
it's as if you have over-ridden all my needs,
I want to erase your very thought out of my head,
I wish that this love for you would just be dead,
I often stare at myself in the mirror and wonder,
whether these feelings are just another blunder?
I don't recognize my words as well as my actions,
every little thing about you is another distraction,
I fail to comprehend what's so wrong with me,
why I stop to look over my steps over and over,
why even the site of your shadow is enough,
to break me into pieces, when I thought I was so tough.
It's even funnier that you have no clue,
about how much I burn over you,
to you I'm just another joke of the day,
a simple china doll made of cheap clay,

I don't think I want to ever see you again.


0 comments: