BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

I Want to Die.


I want to die in front of you,
in such a way, you have no clue,
I want my blood to adorn your face,
to strip you off strength and solace,
before my eyes finally close,
and I set myself to eternally doze,
I want to see your face turn gray,
before death finally comes my way.
No matter how much you try to cremate,
following my remains will be in your fate,
in the darkest nights and brightest days,
you still won't find me, not even a trace.
Till the day you live, from the day I die,
I would never want to see you cry,
for tears are pure and they purge the soul,
I want to see you collect rust, I know I'm cruel.
Little by little the dust will settle,
I'll become soil within my coffin's metal,
but still deep within my so dead heart,
you will remain like a piercing dart.
Even my death won't pull us apart,
for every pain you gave is a vital part,
of now my life now even after death,
since you're still you, I'm still me,
it's just that I am now devoid of breath.


1 comments:

un-gineer said...

nice one. app magazine mein likhna shoro ker dein