BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Along Dotted Lines.


I'm walking along those dotted lines,
that I had drawn so clearly for me,
carefully and slowly, step after step,
I walk within circles of aches and glory.
My right foot leads, my left foot follows,
each footstep of mine, leaving a little hollow,
on the sea shores of the never-ending waters,
long gone are the times when I used to matter.
Like a scissor zigzagging its way around,
the edges of paper and the dotted black creases,
my childish fears chase me forever up and down,
with every little cut, my life span decreases.
I run around in those circles I call home,
trying so hard to evade those painful storms,
taking shelter under shelters of paper,
bracing myself against the blows so cruel..


Note: This is still so incomplete, so please give me your feedback as to how I should go about with it. Thanks.

0 comments: