BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Erase.

I heard "My Immortal" by Evanescence yesterday after almost a year. Brought back so many memories of the times when some freshman had sung this song on the talent show back in high school. Well anyways, I am having very surreal days these days. I feel like 'Sidra Chaudhry' from 6-D all over again- same emotions bubbling up and down, same stupid and silly gestures and actions...same everything, but different everyone. sighs. Sometimes I feel like telling myself, "Man, Sidra, get a grip on yourself. Step out of this time capsule you're stuck in!" But I'm one thick-skinned person, so I never listen..even to myself at times. Changing tracks, I touched a cadaver for the first time in my life today. It felt so cold and so weird. I'm struggling upstream to do the upper limb..hate it with a passion so strong that I can't find words big enough to describe my hatred. lol. ummm, besides that not much is up really. I don't even know why I'm still typing away nonsense. I think it's because I've written so many poems that my blog has become so boring and very uptight, wanted to break the monotony. Yesterday, Rajeel, Hassan, Sehr, Sahla, Emmal, Mahrukh and I went for a walk from college to the I-8 Markaz. It was so cool. lol. Fun, really. But I was so beat when I came back home, I just hit the sack immediately and didn't feel like coming out of bed at all. The political scenario in Pakistan is bad. I'm not following the news much, but after the attack on the Sri Lankan team and Sharif brothers fiascos, a lot of unrest has been observed in various parts of our great nation. There's supposed to be a nationwide protest tomorrow, but still my college chose to stay open. I really don't feel like going, I'd rather sit and home and try to study. But I have to go because I promised my favorite pathan aka Sahla that I'd come. I just tried to read up the forearm and I'm struggling to retain all the information. Today was a crazy day. Hassan, Rajeel, Sehr, and Usman bugged me a lot. I hate you all. lol. Naa, I don't. You people are my sahelas and sahelis. =)
Anyways, I'm going to end. This is getting extremely sad.

PS- I'm not as sad as it seems. =)

1 comments:

Nani_37 said...

I remember the first time i touched a cadaver. I didn't really want to, but since no one else would do it, i kinda had to.

Hope you get your game on.