BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Just another entry.

Currently I am listening to the title track of one of the biggest hits of Indian cinema, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (K3G). I'm sure to some of you, this title might be very familiar, it's more of a household name than a movie actually. This is one of my all-time favorite movies, the major reason being that this was one movie that I watched immediately after its release. I used to gloat about the fact that I am the first person to watch it so early, but later I was disappointed to know that I was about one of the first set of gazillion people who watched this flick as soon as it hit the cinemas. Lol. Talk about bursting bubbles. :P I always had a soft corner for Shahrukh Khan and this movie just increased my fondness for him as an actor. *blush* I'm going to be very honest over here that my favorite scene throughout the whole 129 minutes of running time was when Shahrukh Khan comes back from university, steps off the helicopter and runs to his mom! :P I don't know why I'm even discussing about this film today! It's just a random start to one of my many pointless blog entries. So anyways, today was cool. Why you ask? Because I talked to Anam for around 30 minutes! We gossiped, laughed and shared lame jokes as usual. Talking to old friends always makes my day! It makes me feel so grounded and so secure, actually "warm" is the right term. I also finally got the privilege of talking to Madamoiselle Naseeha Musheer, who took out some time for me from her "oh-so-busy" life. Then I also got some time to catch up with Needz (haha. Nida, I mean :P) & Hibah as well and Samir too! So, I got some time to catch up with many of my close friends, which was truly amazing. :) Haha, right now, I'm in a very whacko joint-conversation with Samir and Hibah. It's hilarious the way they both pick at each other and crack such ridiculous jokes about each other and others. Lol. They are both busy hooking up each one of us. haha. They are currently contemplating on who's going to hook up with me. Both of them are always all hooked and booked, I wish I could take names of 'THE' chosen ones, but unfortunately I can't make the names too public. Lol. I'm so sleepy and tired, thanks to the intense shopping I did today early in the morning, but I don't feel like abandoning the conversation at such peak levels of hilarity :P Okay, we just decided to play a prank on someone. We're evil people. Lol. Whenever the two are together, Barf and Bengal Tiger are two topics that never seem too old or too boring to discuss. :P
Anyways, I'm ending this. Just wanted to add another random update. After all, I didn't want my blog to be rusting with dullness.
Sayonara!

0 comments: