BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Silhouette.

Hello? Are you talking to me?


Or is it a silhouette you're addressing?

Oh, I thought I was invisible.
I didn't know I wasn't.

That I shone like a beam.

That I was somebody to someone.

Oh, I'm flattered.

This seems so surreal.

Are you sure, it's me?

I don't believe it.

Maybe I will accept it,

sometime later, not now.

I'm just too scared.

All this is so profound.

From the depths of the sands,

Till the heights of the skies,

With every little wind,

A piece of my heart dies.

Is this true? I ask again.

I don't want to believe.

Sometimes, it's better to let go.

Not believing can be easier.

I stare at my palms,

the lines etched into my skin.

Zig and zag, Zag and Zig.

What do they say?

I don't think I believe them either.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Datz so sad... not being able to believe in anything... I've been der as well. Old news, eh?

In all ur ranting and sarcasms, u hve an incredibly profound insight.

Im humbled...