BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Beaching & Bitching.

My sleeping patterns are so bad! I slept for only six hours the night before because I was up talking to Nida and then busy baking cakes, chocolate & marble, which turned out to be sloppy looking, but tasted decent, thank God. As I was talking to Nida yesterday, I really felt my voice had changed so much! I could sense a very obvious "nasal twang" in my voice, it was freaky. I sounded like Himesh Reshammiya's rip off! I hope it's something temporary, not permanent damage sort of a thing. Changing tracks, we had this beach party today at ARAMCO beach and it made me miss Nida & Ayesha so much. The beach felt so empty without them. In the beginning I was too groggy to be enthusiastic about such trips, but then once we got there, we started wading in the COLD water and it was amazing. It felt super-cold in the beginning, but then we adjusted to the temperature and continued wading till very far away. I hadn't carried extra clothes, shoes, or an abaya with me, as usual because I had decided earlier that I wouldn't be going into water anyway, but once you get there you just can't resist the waters! I was being careful not to soak myself beyond hope, but then I was in water till a little above my knees! I had to borrow someone else's extra abaya, but unfortunately I couldn't get spare flip flops from anyone, so I took my beloved ballet flats into the murky sand and they got mutilated totally! I hope they fix themselves up somehow. Quite unexpectedly I met up with Kulsoom on the beach! It was so sudden, but it was cool too, because she updated me about her life post-engagement and briefed me about what she was upto all this time. We were so happy to see each other after 5 months! Towards the end I felt pretty nostalgic as I saw everyone winding up the dishes, the picnic mat and cleaning up the area, since this was almost a farewell party for me. I especially felt very sad when I had to say bye to Nida's family. They were literally like my biological uncle and aunt. I never left uneasy at their place, I just felt so welcome and warm there. =[ I missed Nida and Ayesha immensely too. I hope I get to see them all soon! Insh'Allah and may Allah bless them for all their love and kindness. I've known them for ten years now and it feels like forever now. Three days left till I fly to Pakistan and nostalgia's at its PEAK. I have so much to do and my emotions are playing hanky panky with me. At times I feel super-excited about what lays ahead in life for me and sometimes I feel so depressed about leaving behind so many things. It's all so nerve-wrecking. God, I need strength, lots of it, in heaps, in piles, in bulk. I'm hating on so many people these days and it's probably not even their fault, it's just that I'm too sentimental and sensitive these days. I'm a bag of emotions- all kinds of them, all bubbling and frothing forward. I've started listening to such sad songs, Keep Holding On by Avril, Bachpan by Kaavish, Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna, Show Me The Meaning by BSB, so on and so forth. I feel like a mini-Devdas for real. I'm going to meet Hibah on Sunday, Insh'Allah and I will probably meet Amir on Saturday, the stupid didn't get back to me yet. I swear, I feel like I'm going to end up crying like a lost kid when I see Hibah on Sunday and I'm going to cry like a retard in front of Anam too, that is when I see her in Islamabad. I just need a trigger, the rest's all there. The slightest stimulus and emotions will come pouring out in torrents. I know it.
PS- To all the people who don't bother keeping in touch with me anymore, who don't reply to my emails, messages or wall posts, I don't think I want to talk to you at all now. You can stay busy 24/7 for all that I care. This isn't for everyone, I'm sure the guilty party(ies) will know what I'm talking about.

0 comments: