BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Talk Shawk with Ms. Satti


Calling Anam is one of my favorite pastimes. We literally spent 85 % of our time giggling and laughing non-stop at such lame stuff. I talked to her today after such a long time and we had one of our "capital talks".. haha. 'Capital talk' refers to serious analysis of the latest scoops in town, national and international level. She updated me about her Pak Studies exam fiasco, how she didn't know that "so much" had happened before Pakistan came into existence, when Mohd Ali Jinnah was born, and how she needed tutorials for this subject from her friends. Then I updated her about Saudi, bursting into sudden giggles in between as we commented on people and hot gossip. Although I wrote an entry just a few minutes ago, I felt the need to writing this one too. lol. My Anam deserves some importance! I told her how someone had put me on limited profile on facebook, so that I could only access her photos, which were obvious proof that extraterrestrial species do exist. I updated her about how much fun it was to see Hibah after five long months in Saudi. It was amazing. Lol. She told me she might leave Islamabad and convince her parents to send her to England or the States, but I'm going to tie her to the Pakistan Monument in Islamabad if she tries to run away. Lol. I'm not letting her leave. Insh'Allah :P While we talked I could hear her cell phone beep frequently at the back as people send her messages, I was wondering if Anam had already mesmerized Islamabad to dance around to her tunes. haha. I don't know how a ten-minute phone call could send me into fits of laughter, but you know what, it did. :P

Anyways, I'm going to end this. This was so not planned. :P

0 comments: