BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Rant Spot.

Seriously, what the hell's with the world? I fail to understand the utter nonsense going on around at times. Sometimes I just feel that there's nothing wrong with anyone around me, but it's just me who's being too "senty". sighs. I was supposed to go to school today, but then I felt so feverish in the morning that I just couldn't muster up the strength to go to school after sleeping for just four hours and feeling like a dried up towel out of the tumbler. I feel so bad, I had literally announced that I'd be there today. gah, sucks. I hope I can make up for it tomorrow, insh'Allah. Today I received pictures of my new house in Islamabad. It was nice to see something concrete than just building vague images in my head and trying to base my imagination on word of mouth. I like the house, it's pretty. Alhamdullilah. I'm really excited, but then again there's this wave of depression about it too. I can't believe I'm leaving Saudi so soon. =[ I was out shopping for stationery today, picked up a few folders for myself and as I was wheeling my trolley around the same book shop where I had been shopping for the past three years, I just felt so depressed. I had never imagined that I'd relocate to Islamabad for college before as I had shopped for poster paper during my junior year at the store nor when I had come to shop for gel pens for my Urdu project back in grade 9. I don't know everything seems so surreal. One thing that I'm really looking forward to is meeting Kulsoom on Friday and Hibah on Sunday, insh'Allah. I just want to run to them and cry my ass off in front of them for some very random reason. For old times' sake, I guess. I think once I start college and get into this whole routine of medical school and Pakistani lifestyle I will have other things to think about rather than the past over and over again. All of my friends are off at their universities and colleges the worldover and pretty much everyone's busy with their lives, hence the "silence" when I message them on msn or write on their walls on facebook. It's a bit annoying, but then I'm glad that they have settled in smoothly in their colleges and universities. =] I just got my book list for Shifa, there are so many books! I don't know what to buy and what not to buy. It's a little nerve-wrecking. But I'm still looking forward to the whole Shifa experience, insh'Allah. I bought myself this really hot-looking anatomy atlas with life-size diagrams, it's amazing! I also got myself pathophysiology and simple physiology books, I'm really looking forward to studying them. I hope that my enthusiasm doesn't dampen due to internal or external causes :P insh'Allah.

Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii [as the arabs say in times of utter shock or surprise or exasperation. lol], i feel like a torn bag of emotions. Ya Allah, fix me up. I need some urgent fixing. Lol.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

... itz good dat u've blogged about da past. Once u start college life, theres nt much time to think reflect. We're all caught up in da present state of things... I shud noe.
Without ur blogs, I'd sumtyms draw a blank wen it comes to thinkin bout da old days.


Cheers... and dnt u dare stop blogging, I'll stop tokin to u f u do... :(