BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sighs.

I've been looking up and down for this ghazal written by "Ibn-E-Insha" and I just can't find it! I found the lyrics, but I just can't find the song! It's so freaking annoying when Google fails to show your fruitful search results. There's some weird version by Chayya Ganguli, but I absolutely find it crappy. Sighs. College starts in a few days- five days to be exact. It's a little freaky, but I'm glad I will have some proper routines. I just can't wait to go back to Islamabad and knock some discipline into my life. Seriously, living like a couch potato is boring and just so unproductive. I can't wait to go back, set up my room, clean up and arrange my stuff the way I want. I just can't wait to start college. At the same time, I'm a little worried about the people I'm going to be with. I've made friends, thanks to Facebook, but I'm still feeling a little jittery. Insh'Allah, the feeling will go away after orientation. One of my seniors told me that someone will be randomly picked to speak on orientation day, I so wish it isn't me, I've just had it with public speaking. I don't how I'm going to muster up the courage and address a crowd, especially a totally unfamiliar one. All my life I've been praying and working towards getting into a good medical college and alhamdullilah, I've got myself into one too. And now I just don't know what exactly to pray for. Not that I'm out of ideas, it's just that I am just so grateful to Allah for everything. Alhamdullilah.
Okay, whatever. I don't know what else to say. Go away.

0 comments: