BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Walking Backwards.

"my graduation's inshallah on june 8. it's going to be really nice. inshallah. you know what? each person can invite up to 5 guests. i always wanted nana abu and nani ami to attend. and ami even talked to nana abu about it before he died. *sighs* time and tide wait for none. this year has been one of the very critical years of my 18 years of life. i'm sure there are many more to come.. i'm just trying to deal with things, one thing at a time. i try to busy myself to avoid all negative thoughts. i sometimes miss the old me.. when i was more responsible, more open, more sensible.. now, i have turned into a couch potato looking for trouble. i can't wait to graduate! i want to come to pakistan and do whatever possible to relieve this stress in me. i want to start with life afresh. i want to get out of the same monotonous life that i have lived in the last 10 years in the same school. i will miss school, but i will always cherish it in my heart too. ..... i know life's full of crap, difficult people, unfair decisions, unexpected turns, horrible twists, but life's life. we can't just swing it away and live like complete robots."

[May 8, 2008]

Oh yeah, yesterday I craved Abu Nawas so much, I think because I was watching too much of NAWAZ sharif :P I watched so much of geo news yesterday, I missed the times when dad and I used camp in the lounge in front of our mahaan TV. The judges got restored, *ballay ballay, harripa*.. But anyways, some issue or the other always surfaces. You know because of the long march, they jammed all the cellular networks. It was funny, reminded me of "espionage acts" we studied in American History. I couldn't sms a single friend. When you get here, get yourself ufone, it's better than warid, warid sucks. I dont want to change my number, that's why I'm still sticking to it. Anyways, I'm going to go now.

Byebye fattums.
pakoray and samosay from pakistan.

[March 16, 2009]

sidraaaaaaaaaaaaaa
*i miss uuuuuuuuuuu
*me in saudi
Najwa
[June 6, 2009]


"it's terrible sitting here and listening to different people telling me different things about pakistan. someone told me it's really nice, you start enjoying..someone else told me to be careful while choosing friends. oh ooona, i was sitting and thinking about my future. lol. i don't know which college i'm going into and what kind of people i will meet there.. for 10 years i have been used to seeing you guys and i didn't have to bother myself with reaching up to new people and befriending them and i will have to start doing that this year. sucks major. =[ but i'm trying to be positive. it would be so nice if you and i would study in islamabad, we will keep in touch and share our dukh bhari kahaniyan with each other."

[July 2, 2008]


ooona, i just watched hibah's bday video and i miss you so much now. =[
i miss school. i miss english. i miss calculus. i miss recess. i miss everything. =[

[July 29, 2008]

ana queesa. ana ma hibak al facebook chath katheer! [because it's so gay for some reason =P] ana miss kulu bachis katheerrrrrr! ♥ ana fee roh saudi soon. ana 'b'lanning [planning] to visit madrasa. i will miss you guys SO much when i go to saudiiii. seriously. =[ koi hoga hee nahi wahan. everything in school will have a memory attached to it. =\

ps- forgive my broken arabic. paki has been made me VERY paki. lol. i need to review mrs. madani's notes. haha, i still have them by the way. =P AND i love the pic you put up pf us. :) brought back a lot of memories. full-fledged yaado'n ki baraat material. =P lol.

take care!
ma'salama!

[October 14, 2008]

hibah darrrrrling, stuff's good, alhamdullilah.
just a nasty pang of depression due to lack of mental stimulation and exersion =P but nothing that a lil bit of company can't fix. =] i'm going to lahore on the 23rd insh'Allah, really excited, yet a lil apprehensive about things like "college". sighs. you need to tell me how london's treating my hibah. okay? take care haan. =]

[July 9, 2008]


"Habibity.... your message made me very happy and I really wonder how you still remember my birthday!!! It is very sweet of you.Sidra... take care of yourself, study well (I'm sure you do), and keep in touch. It is very pleasant to me to know about you.

May God bless you my sweet heart!

I love you sooooo much...

Dr. Riad "

[January 25, 2009]

"Hi Sidra,

Very happy to hear from u. Here all's fine and we are ready for another year. Everything remains same for us but we do miss some precious students like u."

[Aug 28, 2008]

0 comments: