BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Music-Come-Memories. =)

Every song has a memory. It does, seriously.

Aey Paapi [Kismat Konnection]:
Dammam: UNCERTAINTY! Potent amounts. When I'd just torture the couch in my lounge with my weight the whole freaking day, just watching Koffee with Karan! Lol. That was the only thing that kept me occupied. I don't want to go through the same time again! The drama, the nonsense, the stress was so bad! But alhamdullilah, whizzed through and survived! :)

Haule Haule [RNBDJ]:
Lahore: I first heard this song in a salon whilst getting a haircut. They kept playing it over and over again and I just loved it. I was busy wondering which movie this song belonged to as the hairdresser almost burned my ears with the blow dryer. This was the time when I was pampering myself after getting into Shifa. I was so relieved. Love that time, although I was VERY nervous about college and meeting new people, but still. Sighs.

Jaane Kyun [Dostana]:
Lahore: I would listen to this song again and again! This brings back memories of the times when I went to Anarkali to shop for my medical school supplies- lab coats, books, eosin and hematoxylin pencils and what-not. My mom was so proud of me when I first tried the lab coat on. I can't forget the look on her face. =)

Will add on later.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice to know our very own bollywood songs are stirring some memories across the border as well.
I think you write brilliantly, keep writing!