BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

for my FRANDS. <3





each and every step we took...
we took it together...
hand in hand...
never letting go....
through thick and thin
and crazy times...
we laughed, we cried...
the fun never died...
the special bond we shared,
the way you all cared,
will never be forgotten,
i can still hear the laughter,
i can still see the smiles,
no matter what the distances,
whether inches or in miles..
the memories are etched,
deep in my heart,
from my mind,
you guys will never depart...
even after a million years,
we will remember the joys and tears,
on the shore of time,
we will count the tides.
i will cherish you all,
from the core of my heart,
may God never pull us apart...
you gave me wings,
you taught me to fly,
you taught how it feels,
to reach up the sky.
when i was down,
you picked me up,
when i felt low,
you gave me a hug.
no matter how tall or big i grow,
whereever i go,
one thing i know,
i never want to say good bye to you.
you were my circle of light,
you helped me decide wrong or right,
i turned to you in times of need,
special is what you made me feel.
i have had crazy times with you,
little did i realize, time just flew.
now here i am missing you,
the fun of it all and the times too.
i love you to bits,
and thank you too,
for every single thing,
your God's best blessing.

ps-
This is dedicated to all my friends from
school. =]
Anam, Naseeha, Nawal, Hibah,
Samir, Cherry, Imad Badran, Imad Patel,
Samir, Daliah, Nashwa, Yasmin Abduljawad,
Abdul Aziz, Kulsoom, Amir,
Nida, Najwa,
Luqman, Hina, Ahmad Zia, Hisham, Jumanah,
Samy, Jowel,
Ayesha Javed, Marilyn.
Please
forgive me if I forgot any
names. =\
You all were family to me.
Thank you so much
for each and everything you guys did
to make
me whatever I am today.
I love you and miss
you all! <3

0 comments: